· Analyzes the purpose for leadership interviews, including a thorough rationale. Provide an explanation of the aspect of leadership on which you plan to focus and why you chose it.
· Describes the level of leadership selected for interviews and its relationship to an aspect of leadership.
- Outline your schedule for both interview sessions; include the names and titles of the leaders with date and time of interview. If you have not able to interview someone simulated names and tiles can be use.
· At the start of each interview explain what leadership mastery you will be exploring in the interview, and how you will use the interview material. (see attachment)
· Clarify with your interviewees whether you have permission to use their names and organizations.
· Prepare relevant interview questions you plan to use for your chosen aspect of leadership. Using leadership theories from Cashman, K you should consider the create similar questions see (attachment)
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Analyzes the purpose for leadership interviews, including a thorough rationale. was first posted on July 9, 2019 at 6:52 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com