Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Understanding the differences between the stock market and the bond market is essential to managing corporations and investing. In your discussion, answer the following questions:
- Describe the products and the functionality of the stock market.
- Describe the products and the functionality of the bond market.
- Describe how an individual company can use the stock market to generate initial funding as well as subsequent funding.
- Describe how an individual company can use the bond market to generate funding.
- Describe which is more expensive for a company to generate funds—the stock market or the bond market.