Consider the case scenario you described in Week 6. Continue with this unfolding case scenario by assuming that the change process is proceeding in an effective manner, and address the following.
- Provide a concise introduction for your posting.
- Identify the stakeholders who are impacted by the change at the micro-, meso-, and macro-levels, and discuss how you will engage those stakeholders in the change process.
- Describe two supportive factors within the system that will facilitate your recommended change.
- Provide an example of one barrier that may occur that would impede your recommended change.
- Explain one leadership strategy to address or resolve the barrier, and include your rationale.
- Recommend one leadership strategy to sustain the change within the context of a complex system, and explain your rationale.
- Conclude with a succinct synopsis of key points and concise self-reflection of how this topic contributes to your growth as a future leader in the chosen specialty track.
Please note that the requirements for the Peer Engagement Forum are different from what you are accustomed to in the traditional discussion boards in your previous classes. Refer to the assignment guideline and rubric listed below for specific requirements regarding expectations for postings within the peer engagement forum.
Instructors reserve the right to alter assigned peer engagement groups to maximize the student experience and course outcomes.