In your last Journal you will compose an entry discussing your evidence-based nursing problem. This is a chance for you to summarize and share what you have learned over the past 10 weeks. Consider discussing the following:
- What are some meaningful experiences you have had this term?
- What are specific things you learned from your research about the nursing role?
- Discuss challenges locating evidence to address your identified nursing problem.
- Talk about the presentation, what you learned about presenting to peers, and what you learned from your peers during the presentations.
- How have you grown during this term?
- How will you take what you learned in the Capstone course and apply it to your current and future career?
Your finished Journal entry should be, at minimum, eight (8) well-developed paragraphs with more than three (3) sentences per paragraph.
As this Assignment is a Journal entry and not a formal paper, it may at times be difficult to follow the organization, style, and formatting of the APA 6th Edition Manual. Despite this, your Journal Assignment should:
- clearly establish and maintain the viewpoint and purpose of the Asignment;
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format for crediting sources.