Need this essays to be done on Saturday July 13, 2019 @ 11am Pacific Time Zone
. Instructions are attached to this post. Follow it to a T. Drop me a
PM if you have questions. Please have mercy on the pricing as I’m a
broke boy. Thank you.
Drug Use, Misuse, and Abuse
After reading about all the different drugs in the textbook Access to
health 15th edition by Rebecca J. Donatelle (Chapters 11, 12, and 13),
you will become an “expert” in one of the drugs, and then share that
“expert” knowledge with the rest of the class. Then, you will
expand your knowledge of other common drugs, by posting at least ONE (1)
critique of another student’s final report on a drug topic different
than your own. This Assignment has two parts.
Part 1: 20 points for your final report post.
Part 1: Choose ONE of the following drug topics to learn more about:
· I choose drug #3 – Benzodiazepines (Valium, Ativan, Xanax, Rohypnol)
· Using your textbook Access to health 15th edition by Rebecca
J. Donatelle textbook, any of the library databases or resources, any of
the information your instructor has posted in the Part Four For More Information area, and/or any other credible internet sources, you will answer the following about your drug topic:
· Describe the drug including the drug’s category, and any street or trade names associated with it.
· Examples of categories include “Stimulant,” “Depressant,” etc….
· Describe the physical effects of the drug on the body.
· Describe the short-term and long-term health effects/hazards of the drug.
· Describe the extent of use in our society (Prevalence of use
among different age groups? Whose using it? etc…), including any
current or future legalization about the drug.
· Identify and describe effective strategies to reduce use,
misuse, and/or abuse among young adults. Think Here! Come up with some
of your own good ideas about how to curb use/misuse/abuse among friends,
peers, or others in your community.
· After you have answered the above information, synthesize what you
have learned into a cohesive report. When preparing your report to be
posted for the rest of the class to read and review, think about
“chunking” or organizing your material so that it is easy to read on a
discussion board. “Chunks” of information separated by paragraphs
and/or headings make it easier for others to read and navigate.
· Be sure to cite any sources of information that you use beyond your textbook.
· Post your report in the appropriate Discussions area by using the Reply feature BY JULY 13, 11:59pm.
· Be sure to include at the top of your report Your Full Name and your Drug Topic.
1. Be sure that you posted your report in the Discussions area, not the People area.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Identify and describe effective strategies to reduce use, misuse, and/or abuse among young adults. was first posted on July 16, 2019 at 6:45 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org