The purpose of the assignments is to introduce students to the field of public administration and nonprofit organizations by identifying and analyzing the challenges a public administrator faces in a dynamic organizational and political environment. Each assignment builds upon the previous assignment allowing the student to gradually develop an understanding of how public administration and its policies are addressed on all levels of government.
In this first assignment, you will select a policy issue and evaluate its impact. This policy will be used for evaluation for all of your assignments.
Policy Issue Selected: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Develop a brief overview (i.e., no more than one  paragraph) of the selected issue.
2. Recommend one (1) type of public policy out of the four (4) mentioned within the text (See Attached PDF “Health Coverage in a Changed Landscape”) and develop a reasoning as to why this policy supports the issue that you have selected. Provide a rationale for your response.
3. Suggest two (2) policy modifications that may positively impact and two (2) policy modifications that may negatively impact the outcomes for the issue that you have selected. Provide a rationale for your response.
Note: In this question, you are recommending change to the public policy in Question #2 and how the changes will impact the selected issue.
4. Suggest three (3) methods by which the Constitution—specifically the powers of Congress— addresses the role of government within business administration overall for your selected issue. Provide a rationale to support your response. Note: In this question, you are evaluating the relationship between government and business of the selected issue. Focus on the role(s) the government and businesses play in supporting and / or negating the selected issue.
5. Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites.. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as peer-reviewed.
When writing the paper, use the outline headings below that correspond to sections of the paper:
Policy Issue (for Question 1)
Public Policy (for Question 2)
Policy Modification (for Question 3)
The Constitution (for Question 4)
References (for Question 5)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
“PLACE THIS PAPER OR A SIMILAR PAPER WITH NURSING ESSAY TUTORS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
identifying and analyzing the challenges a public administrator faces in a dynamic organizational and political environment was first posted on July 25, 2019 at 8:11 pm.
©2019 "MyNursingPaper". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com