Watch a video – T-Shirt Travels (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. This video talks about failed development policies in Zambia in the 1970s- 2000s. Based on the video “T-Shirt Travels” write an essay “Development in Zambia?” Address the following issues in your essay:
- Colonial past in Zambia;
- The nature of Zambia’s debt;
- Programs of structural adjustments;
- Consequences of the free market policies;
- International Monetary Fund and its lending to the developing countries (as it is described in the video);
- Provide your own ideas on how to help developing countries to improve their economic and social conditions.
Paper requirements: Your essay should be typed using the following requirements: font – Times New Roman, 12; double-spaced. It should be at least 500 words.
Please use proper citations if you use work of others.
International Monetary Fund and its lending to the developing countries (as it is described in the video); was first posted on July 17, 2019 at 8:08 pm.
©2019 "Medic Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com