Please answer each question with 2 paragraphs and references. Below is the Course Objective for question 1.
- Review the Terminal Course Objectives, accessed by clicking on the “Course Information” tab at the top of your screen, scrolling down to the “Course Objectives” and then selecting View class objectives. How will accomplishing these objectives support your success in management? What risks or challenges might a manager encounter if they have not mastered these objectives? Explain.
- Societal marketing is on the rise, as more companies consider the value proposition of their image beyond just the features and benefits of a product or service. Societal marketing takes into account issues such as the environment, fair trade, and the overall betterment of society. Select a company that exemplifies giving back to the communities in which it operates. Visit its corporate Web site to find out as much as possible about its contributions to society.
- Choose a product which you would like to improve upon; determine its current position in the life cycle. Find current two industry leaders related to this product and share each mission statement available from each of their websites.
- Analyze marketing decision support systems and their impact upon marketing management systems.
- Analyze the appropriate marketing strategies to apply at each stage of the product life cycle.
- Apply critical thinking skills to analyze business situations.
- Assess the major influences in current consumer and organizational buying decisions.
- Construct a strategic marketing plan.
- Describe the key factors, such as demographic, economic, natural, technological, political, and cultural developments, that affect marketing strategies.
- Discuss the opportunities provided by technology for businesses.
- Interpret the challenges a company faces in developing new products in today’s global economy.
- Recognize situations that present potential legal and ethical issues and develop solutions for those issue