1. Why do you feel that so many Americans are now traveling outside of the U. S. for elective medical procedures? What are the implications of this trend for U. S. medicine and for patients themselves? Do you support medical tourism, or do you feel that it is ill-advised? Explain your position. Your response should be at least 500 words in length. All references and citations used must be in APA style.
2. Formulate at least three questions that are well-suited to initiate strategic thinking regarding service area and competitors for a health care organization. Why do you feel that these questions are so important to pose? Min.200 words
3. How would you go about defining the service area for a particular health care organization or medical service? Describe the specific steps and processes. Min.200 words
4. To which department should the patient registration department report and why? Min.200 words
5. What are the implications of the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003. Min 200 words