Create a PowerPoint presentation based on the application of the functional health assessment of a movie character. To complete this assignment, choose a movie from the following list and identify a character from the movie on whom you would like to do a health assessment.
(CHOOSE JUST ONE MOVIE PLEASE)
- Away From Her
- Lorenzo’s Oil
- My Sister’s Keeper
- Rain Man
- Steel Magnolias
- The Elephant Man
- The Mighty
- The Tic Code
- Create a PowerPoint presentation of 12 slides using the template “Movie Character Presentation.”
- Provide an introduction and background overview of the movie character (client).
- Assess the client using the “Functional Health Pattern Assessment.”
- Based on your “observations” and thoughts, document your assessment, providing examples from the movie.
- Describe any observed or potential cultural, geographic, religious, ethnic, or spiritual considerations of this client.
- Describe two normal health patterns of the client as well as two abnormal health patterns that you observe, and provide examples.
- Develop an appropriate nursing diagnosis for the client based on your assessment.
- Identify and describe three interventions for the client: health promotion, health prevention, and maintenance.
- Identify at least two possible resources or community services to which you would refer this client and provide rationale for your choices.
MINIMUM OF 3 REFERENCES, NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Movie Character Power Point appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.
Movie Character Power Point was first posted on August 6, 2019 at 9:09 am.
©2019 "MyNursingPaper". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com