Required Resources Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: review all chapters
Instructions This course requires you to write an argumentative paper that is due in week 7. This week, you will submit a topic and outline. In Week 5, you will submit an annotated bibliography and source evaluation. Directions for the Week 5 and Week 7 assignments will be found in those respective weeks.
For this assignment, address the following:
1. Choose one of the following topics:
a. Should hospital emergency departments be used to treat mental health patients?
b. Should the title “Doctor” be allowed used in clinical situations by nurses who have earned doctoral degrees?
c. Whether vaping is a safe alternative to smoking
d. Whether ketogenic diets pose a health risk
e. Whether coffee consumption is a health benefit or a health risk
f. Whether positive psychology therapy is effective?
g. The value of DNA therapies in treating cancer
h. Should technologies like CRISPR/Cas9 be used to eliminate genetic diseases (or create designer babies)?
2. In a brief thesis paragraph, state the claim you will be making in your paper.
3. Provide an outline for your paper including at least 3 main points that you will use to support your claim. The claim you are making in (2) is your conclusion. Write the supporting points in the form of premises for that conclusion
Note: If you wish to substitute a topic, you must have the permission of your instructor.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
· Length: 150-200 words (not including title page or references page)
· 1-inch margins
· Double spaced
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· Title page
· References page
Grading This activity will be graded using the Topic & Outline Grading Rubric.
Course Outcomes (CO): 3
Due Date: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Should the title “Doctor” be allowed used in clinical situations by nurses who have earned doctoral degrees? was first posted on July 23, 2019 at 9:31 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com