“Tango Music: Live from the WRTI 90.1 Performance Studio” from September of this year. The link is below:
Answer the following questions:
- What instruments can you identify in in this concert?
- Describe the dancing performed.
- How many performers are there and where are they from?
- What did the bandoneon performer say about his instrument?
- How many pieces were performed?
- What did the piano player say about the piece he arranged and performed?
- What did the director of the school have to say about the history of Tango?
- Where you able to identify any musical forms? If so, what were they?
- Did you enjoy the concert? If so why? If not, why?
- What else did you notice about this concert?
Bonus Question: Where is the bandoneon made (hint: the performer told you in the concert)?