After reading this week’s lectures on the qualities of a Fair-Minded Thinker, select one quality you feel you possess and describe how you embody this quality.
Next, select two qualities you feel you need to improve upon.
Using the five step decision making process outlined below, create a plan of action to improve in those areas. Please be sure to outline the specific steps you’ll take to overcome any obstacles you face.
Your completed assignment should be written primarily in first person and should be 500-750 words in length. If you use sources in your writing, be sure to identify them. If you use any direct language from a source, be sure to place those words in quotation marks.
Decision Making Process
- Step One: As clearly as possible, define the decision you are faced with.
- Step Two: Consider each possible choice you have for resolving the issue.
- Step Three: Gather as much relevant information as time allows, and identify the pros and cons of each of the choices you have to solve your issue.
- Step Four: Based on your list of pros and cons, choose the best method for resolving the issue.
- Step Five: Construct a plan of action to implement your method (be sure to leave yourself enough flexibility to make adjustments as necessary).
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Using the five step decision making process outlined below, create a plan of action to improve in those areas. was first posted on June 28, 2019 at 2:16 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com