1. Present one example of a value-adding support strategy to facilitate each of the following types of health care strategies:
⦁ market entry
2. Explain the importance of aligning value-added support strategies to the culture, mission, vision, values, and goals of the organization. Provide at least two specific examples of value-adding support strategies that you might consider implementing in your own health care facility or program.
3. Discuss the role of pre-service, point-of-service, and after-service strategies for effective implementation. Provide at least one example of each.
4. Read Perspective 9-1 Enhancement of Health Care Quality Using Clinical Pathways on pages 350-351 in your textbook.
Clinical pathways are bringing about important improvements in the quality of American health care. As a hospital CEO or Director of Quality Improvement, how would you go about implementing clinical pathways in your own health care organization? Would you anticipate any resistance to implementation? Who would this resistance come from, and why?
Your response should be at least 500 words in length. You must use at least your textbook to complete this assignment. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. All references and citations used must be in APA style.
5. Discuss the pros and cons of reporting contractual adjustments directly on the monthly financial reports at the department level.